Spring Intersession, Camp 'IMI-possible
March 16-20, 2015
'Imiloa is seeking junior explorers and innovators in grades K-3 for "Kalakoa Science ~ The Colors of the Cosmos," Camp 'IMI-Possible's spring intersession program that will be held Monday through Friday, March 16th through 20th. Keiki will be immersed in a week-long adventure of exciting science experiments, activities, and art projects relating to the science of light. By using the properties of light, in combination with different art mediums, students are going to explore the colors of the cosmos to better find their place in the universe.
- Grades K-3
- March 16 to 20, 2015
- 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Drop Off available at 7:30 a.m. with Pick Up by 4:15 p.m. (Note the time change)
- $225 Members* / $250 Non-Members (Become a Member)
Be sure to pack a lunch and snacks so your child will be energized for each day of exploration.
*Early registration for members January 20, 2015 (note: will not accept applications prior to this day)
General registration opens Jan. 22, 2015 (note: will not accept non-member applications prior to this day)
Click for the Registration and Behavioral Agreement. (Open in adobe acrobat)
- Complete registration form with parent and child signatures.
- Bring in completed form and submit with payment to the front desk. Faxed copies are not accepted.
- A valid email address.
- Doctor's name, address, and phone number.
- Authorized Pick-up/emergency contact persons (other than parents) and phone numbers.
- Note: If both parents/guardians are listed on form, BOTH must sign to complete the form.
Financial aid is available. Click Here for more information.
Contact visitor services desk 808-969-9703 for more information.
Mahalo to the Thirty Meter Telescope (TMT) for support of the CAMP 'IMI-Possible spring program.
Future Camp 'IMI-Possible dates:
2015 Spring: March 16-20
2015 Summer : TBD
Camp 'IMI-Possible's Dr. 'Ainastein demonstrates the Bernoulli principle: