Fall Intersession, Camp 'IMI-possible
October 6-10, 2014
‘Imiloa Astronomy Center is seeking junior explorers and innovators in grades K-3 for the Camp ‘IMI-Possible Fall Intersession Program. Keiki will be immersed in a week-long adventure of exciting science experiments and activities relating to the native birds and insects, and their incredible adaptations to Hawai'i.
- Grades K-3
- October 6-10, 2014
- 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Drop Off available at 7:30 a.m. with Pick Up by 4:15 p.m. (Note the time change)
- $225 Members* / $250 Non-Members (Become a Member)
Be sure to pack a lunch and snacks so your child will be energized for each day of exploration.
*Early registration for members August 12, 2014 (note: will not accept applications prior to this day)
General registration opens August 14, 2014. (note: will not accept non-member applications prior to this day)
Click for the Registration and Behavioral Agreement. (Open in adobe acrobat)
- Complete registration form with parent and child signatures.
- Bring in completed form and submit with payment to the front desk. Faxed copies are not accepted.
- A valid email address.
- Doctor's name, address, and phone number.
- Authorized Pick-up/emergency contact persons (other than parents) and phone numbers.
- Note: If both parents/guardians are listed on form, BOTH must sign to complete the form.
A limited number of need based scholarships are available. Click Here for more information.
Contact visitor services desk 808-969-9703 for more information.
Future Camp 'IMI-Possible dates:
2014 Winter: December 22-23
2015 Spring: March 16-20
2015 Summer : TBD
Camp 'IMI-Possible's Dr. 'Ainastein demonstrates the Bernoulli principle: